Our efforts and technically sophisticated products have made us into a successful CAM provider. The use of our CAM software for die, tool, and prototype making is characterized by simple handling and immediate employment even in a complex product-development cycle.
DEPOCAM new version 16.0.03
Release date: May, 25th 2018
Please note that the software is only available as a 64 bit version. Windows 7, Windows 8.x and Windows 10 are the supported operating systems. You need to download DEPOCAM a user ID. If you have a current maintenance contract, you will receive the user ID automatically by e-mail.
|Software for DEPOCAM users
Latest DEPOCAM release for DEPO customers
|Sentinel protection installer V 7.6.8 - OS Vista,Win7, Win8.x, Win10
|Module Works help file|
Save the installation software in a directory of your choice, then double-click on the stored file, and follow the installation instructions. For a software upgrade you need a new licence code, but not for updates!
- The new finishing strategy Waterline Constant Stepover passes has been added. It combines waterline and constant stepover passes.
- New options have been added to allow Horizontal and Tangential extensions to raster passes.
- Added the ability to set the Overall Length of a cutter at the tool design. Therefore the unclamped length can be changed with maintaining the correct cutter length.
- It is now possible to create waterline passes that are restricted to the selected surfaces of a model.
- We now allow edited passes to be axially offset, this includes Core Horizontal Area passes.
- Morphed Passes can now be created based on selected surfaces.
- A new style of toolsheet has been implemented to create a comma separated values (CSV) file.
- A new Flank machining plan has been implemented, this is similar to the existing swarf machining method, but uses the triangulations instead of the surfaces, and is easier to handle.