Please note that the software is only available as a 64 bit version. Windows 7, Windows 8.x and Windows 10 are the supported operating systems. You need to download NCG CAM a user ID. If you have a current maintenance contract, you will receive the user ID automatically by e-mail.
|Software for NCG CAM users
Latest NCG CAM release for our customers
|Sentinel protection installer Dongle-Driver for NCG CAM
V 7.6.8 - OS Vista,Win7, Win8.x, Win10
|Module Works help files|
|NCG CAM Installation Guide|
Save the installation software in a directory of your choice, then double-click on the stored file, and follow the installation instructions. For a software upgrade you need a new licence code, but not for updates!
- Support of 4K monitors
- It is now possible to set the rotation for transformed toolpaths
- New folder structure when reading components with assembly information for different file formats
- Support of lens and barrel cutters for five axis strategies
- New tool folder in the tree view
- Interface for Unigraphics NX (*.prt files)
- Integration of an interface to the ZOLLER Tool Managment System
- Calculation times optimized for the strategy Waterline Passes with selected surfaces (min 80% faster passes calculation)
- Shaft profile for drilling tools
- The new finishing strategy Waterline Constant Stepover passes has been added. It combines waterline and constant stepover passes.
- New options have been added to allow Horizontal and Tangential extensions to raster passes.
- Added the ability to set the Overall Length of a cutter at the tool design. Therefore the unclamped length can be changed with maintaining the correct cutter length.
- It is now possible to create waterline passes that are restricted to the selected surfaces of a model.
- We now allow edited passes to be axially offset, this includes Core Horizontal Area passes.
- Morphed Passes can now be created based on selected surfaces.
- A new style of toolsheet has been implemented to create a comma separated values (CSV) file.
- A new Flank machining plan has been implemented, this is similar to the existing swarf machining method, but uses the triangulations instead of the surfaces, and is easier to handle.